Main Dish RecipesDessert RecipesBreakfast RecipesAppetizer RecipesBread RecipesSoup RecipesSalad RecipesDrink RecipesHealthy RecipesThanksgiving RecipesChristmas Recipes
Posted on May 19, 2011
Every time I make this pie everybody loves it. The top a little crunchy and interior is soft, melting in your mouth... absolutely divine. :)
- Makes about 8-10 servings
- 4 eggs
- 8 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 200 g butter
- 150 g dark chocolate
- Butter 10-inch(26 cm) springform pan(with a removable base), and dust with flour.
- Melt chocolate and butter over a bain-marie until smooth. Meanwhile beat the eggs with sugar using a mixer until thick and light yellow. Mix in flour then add the melted chocolate and vanilla extract and stir well. Pour mixture into the prepared pan.
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Bake for 20 minutes until set. Run a sharp knife completely around the inside edge of the pan. Let cool slightly before serving.
- Can be served with ice cream or whipped cream.
Nutrition facts 1 Serving - Calories:298, Fat:22.4 g, Saturated Fat:13.9 g, Carbohydrates:21.0 g, Sugar:18.0 g, Fiber:0.6 g, Protein:3.8 g, Cholesterol:121 mg, Calories from Fat 202, Sodium 152mg, Vitamin A 12%, Calcium 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 4%, Nutrition Grade D, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.