Main Dish RecipesDessert RecipesBreakfast RecipesAppetizer RecipesBread RecipesSoup RecipesSalad RecipesDrink RecipesHealthy RecipesThanksgiving RecipesChristmas Recipes
Grape Summer Dessert
Posted on August 2, 2011
Healthy and refreshing summer dessert, looks like ice cream but there is only one healthy ingredient involved: grapes. The taste is amazing. You have to try this. Your friends will be impressed.
- Makes about 2-3 servings
- 1 pound black seedless grapes
- black grapes and walnuts to garnish (optional)
- Wash the grapes, remove them from the cluster, pat dry with a clean dishtowel, put them in a reclosable zipper bag and freeze them overnight.
- Place the frozen grapes in a food processor and start processing until the mixture get smooth like the ice cream texture. From time to time you need to stop the food processor to scrape it down.
- When it has the right texture scoop them into serving bowls, garnish with fresh grapes and walnuts before serving. Serve immediately.
Nutrition facts 1 Serving - Calories:101, Fat:0.5 g, Carbohydrates:25.9 g, Sugar:24.6 g, Fiber:1.4 g, Protein:0.9 g, Cholesterol:0 mg, Calories from Fat 5, Sodium 3mg, Vitamin A 3%, Calcium 2%, Vitamin C 10%, Iron 2%, Nutrition Grade A, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.