Main Dish RecipesDessert RecipesBreakfast RecipesAppetizer RecipesBread RecipesSoup RecipesSalad RecipesDrink RecipesHealthy RecipesThanksgiving RecipesChristmas Recipes
Grapes and Sea-buckthorn Berries Cheesecake
A delicious, elegant, colorful and full of flavor cheesecake.
1 hr 20 mins
- Makes 10-12 servings
- 150 g digestive biscuits
- 60 g unsalted butter, melted
- 500 g cream cheese
- 200 g sour cream
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Black grapes cut into halves
- Sea-buckthorn Berries
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 150C (300 F).
- Crush digestive biscuits. Melt butter and blend with crushed biscuits until ingredients are evenly moistened. Press biscuits mixture with the back of the spoon into bottom of a 20 cm (8 inch) or if you don't want that tall use a 10 inch (26 cm) spring form pan (with a removable base).
- For the cheese filling beat cheese, sour cream, lemon zest, vanilla extract, honey and sugar in a food processor until well blended. Start adding the eggs one at a time until each egg is absorbed. Pour the filling over the prepared crust.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes until the cheesecake is set. Run a sharp knife completely around the inside edge of the pan. Let it cool completely at room temperature. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- To serve, remove sides of the pan. Garnish the cheesecake with grape halves and powdered sugar and use Sea-buckthorn Berries for contrast.
Nutrition facts 1 Serving - Calories:327, Fat:26.1 g, Saturated Fat:14.8 g, Unsaturated Fat:0.0 g, Carbohydrates:18.3 g, Sugar:12.1 g, Protein:5.9 g, Cholesterol:114 mg, Calories from Fat 235, Sodium 238mg, Vitamin A 20%, Calcium 7%, Vitamin C 1%, Iron 6%, Nutrition Grade D-, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.