Main Dish RecipesDessert RecipesBreakfast RecipesAppetizer RecipesBread RecipesSoup RecipesSalad RecipesDrink RecipesHealthy RecipesThanksgiving RecipesChristmas Recipes
Marbled Strawberry Parfait
Posted on May 30, 2011
Easy recipe turns into a delicious creamy summer dessert, refreshing and sweet.
15 mins + 4 hr chilling
- Makes 8 servings
- 1 pound (500 g) fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup (100 ml) whipping cream
- 9 0z (250 g) mascarpone
- 4 tbsp powdered sugar
- Wash strawberries, drain well, pat dry with a clean dishtowel and remove leaves. Put them into a large bowl and start mashing them using a fork or an egg beater.
- Whip the cream on medium speed. Add sugar and continue mixing until soft peaks form. Add mascarpone and continue mixing until is well incorporated.
- Fold in mashed strawberries, very slowly, not too much to keep the marbled effect. Pour in silicone cupcake molds and transfer to the freezer for 3-4 hours.
- Transfer to refrigerator half an hour before serving and garnish with strawberry slices.
Nutrition facts 1 Serving - Calories:127, Fat:8.2 g, Saturated Fat:5.0 g, Carbohydrates:10.1 g, Sugar:7.1 g, Fiber:1.2 g, Protein:4.2 g, Cholesterol:30 mg, Calories from Fat 74, Sodium 31mg, Vitamin A 6%, Calcium 8%, Vitamin C 61%, Iron 2%, Nutrition Grade B, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.