Marbled Strawberry Parfait
Strawberries are one of the best fruits to use in desserts. No seeds to bother, great flavor and smooth consistency.
This marbled strawberry parfait recipe is easy to prepare and turns into a delicious, creamy elegant summer dessert, refreshing and sweet.
This is definitely one of my options for a romantic dinner. I love that it can be made in advance and save time for other arrangements.
- Makes 8 servings
- 1 pound (500 g) fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup (100 ml) whipping cream
- 9 0z (250 g) mascarpone
- 4 tbsp powdered sugar
- Wash strawberries, drain well, pat dry with a clean dishtowel and remove leaves. Put them into a large bowl and start mashing them using a fork or an egg beater.
- Whip the cream on medium speed. Add sugar and continue mixing until soft peaks form. Add mascarpone and continue mixing until is well incorporated.
- Fold in mashed strawberries, very slowly, not too much to keep the marbled effect. Pour in silicone cupcake molds and transfer to the freezer for 3-4 hours.
- Transfer to refrigerator half an hour before serving and garnish with strawberry slices.