- Triple Chocolate Cranberry Mousse Cake
- Crispy Sliced Roasted Potatoes
- Snickers Mousse Cake - Chocolate Caramel Peanut Mousse Cake
- Turkey Roulade with Cranberry and Spinach Stuffing
- Refined Sugar Free Date Cocoa Brownies
- Easy Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Twisted Pumpkin Bagels
- Easy Halloween Chocolate Pumpkin Cake
Bacon Wrapped Chicken
Watch the video for this recipe:
We have collaborated with Stubb’s Legendary BBQ to prepare an easy and delicious chicken recipe you can prepare either in the oven or on outdoor grill. The chicken is marinated in Stubb’s Chicken Marinade, a blend of citrus, onion and garlic that packs a fresh flavor with undertones of mustard seed and ginger while the acid from the citrus will make a moist and tender meat. Then the meat is brushed with Stubb’s Spicy BBQ Sauce, wrapped in bacon, and baked or grilled until chicken is cooked through.
I really love using Stubb’s Bar-B-Q sauces, marinades and rubs because they are made with quality, gluten free ingredients, never uses artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
The chicken prepared this way is incredibly tasty, looks really appetizing and very easy to prepare. There are only few ingredients involved and will definitely be the star of the meal.
- Makes about 4 servings
- 1 1/2 pound (680g) 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup (120g) Stubbss Chicken Marinade
- 1/3 cup (80g) Stubbs Spicy BBQ Sauce
- 8 bacon slices
- Cut each chicken breast in half lengthwise.
- Season chicken with Stubbs Chicken Marinade, which is a blend of citrus, onion and garlic that packs a fresh flavor with undertones of mustard seed and ginger while the acid from the citrus will make a moist and tender meat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush all sides of chicken with Stubbs Spicy BBQ Sauce ((tangy tomato, vinegar, molasses, habanero, cayenne and black peppers)
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each piece of chicken.
- Place chicken on a greased grill.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Baste with BBQ Sauce and return to oven for 10 minutes.
- Baste one more time and return to oven for 5 minutes.
- Serve with some fresh salad and more sauce.