- Chocolate Norwegian Cake - Chocolate Verdens Beste
- Breakfast Muffins - Refined Sugar Free Muffins
- Kvæfjordkake - Norwegian Verdens Beste - World's Best Cake
- Baked Mini Cinnamon Sugar Donuts (no yeast, no eggs)
- No-Bake White Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake
- Easy Three Cheese Stuffed Shells
- Chocolate Milk Slice Cake - Kinder Chocolate Milk Slice
- No-bake Berry Lemon Yogurt Mousse Cake
Basil Fruit Salad
Have you ever tried serving fruits with honey and a bit of basil on top? I did that recently for the first time and I was absolutely amazed. Didn't know that basil can enhance so much the taste of the fruits. Basil turns an ordinary fruit salad into a special, refreshing dessert.
In this basil fruit salad I have used seasonal fruits, like nectarines, apricots and cherries. But basil works with almost any fruit. Just choose your favorite fruits and instead of using any kind of sugar based syrup use honey and some fresh basil. Honey and basil work well with only one fruit too, like strawberries, you don't necessarily need to make a mix of fruits. It is healthy and absolutely divine.
I fall in love with this combination that probably this is the only way I will prepare fruit salads from now on. Easy and super delicious.
- Makes about 1 larger or 2 smaller servings
- 1 nectarine
- 1 apricot
- 1 banana
- 3 fresh basil leaves, sliced very thin
- 1/4 cup cherries, pitted
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp red berries