- Vegetable Egg Rolls - Fried or Baked
- Chocolate Terrine with Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies with Chocolate Lace Cups
- Basque Burnt Cheesecake
- Chocolate Mocha Fault Line Cake with Chocolate Sail
- Crispy Onion Rings
- Croque en Bouche or Croquembouche
- Spinach and Shiitake Mushroom Stuffing
Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots
Brown Sugar glazed carrots are a delicious carrot recipe, a perfect side dish for Thanksgiving Day.
Extremely easy to make, the carrots are cooked with brown sugar and butter and minimum of liquid to bring out the best of their flavor. The orange and toasted walnuts add a pleasant aroma to them. try these brown sugar glazed carrots, I am 100% sure you will love them.
- Makes about 2-3 servings
- 2 cups julienne-cut carrots
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 orange grated peel
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/3 cup walnuts - toasted
- Melt the butter in a nonstick pan over medium heat; add sugar, stirring until melted.
- Stir in carrots, orange peel, salt, pepper and water. Cover and cook for about 10 minutes at medium low heat stirring occasionally until carrots are crisp-tender. Remove the lid and continue cooking until the liquid has evaporated.
- Remove the pan from heat, stir in chopped fresh parsley and toasted walnuts and serve warm along meat.