- Oatmeal Lace Cookie Cups with Whipped Chocolate Ganache and Strawberry Jam
- Vegetable Egg Rolls - Fried or Baked
- Chocolate Terrine with Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies with Chocolate Lace Cups
- Basque Burnt Cheesecake
- Chocolate Mocha Fault Line Cake with Chocolate Sail
- Crispy Onion Rings
- Croque en Bouche or Croquembouche
Chicken Salad with Lettuce and Beetroot
This chicken salad is the easiest recipe for a quick dinner. All you need is some chicken breast, some lettuce and beet root salad which was already made in advance.
Cook the chicken in a frying pan with some butter and you got the most delicious crusty chicken breast in just few minutes.
Add the chicken alongside some fresh lettuce salad and beet root, drizzle a bit of cold pressed oil and some sesame seeds on top. It is really delicious, and everybody will love it. It is an easy, tasty and healthy dish everybody will love.
- Makes 1-2 servings
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 chicken breast
- 4 or 5 lettuce leaves
- 1/3 cup homemade red beets salad with horse radish
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Cut chicken breast in 3 4 long strips. In a medium frying pan melt butter over medium high heat. Add chicken strips and sprinkle salt and pepper. Don't touch the breasts for at least 2-3 minutes until forms a golden crust. Flip the chicken and leave it on the other side another few minutes. When done sprinkle lemon juice all over it.
- Cut or rip the lettuce leaves and sprinkle with extra virgin olive oil or cold pressed sunflower oil. Add the chicken strips and beet roots salad, sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.