- Breakfast Muffins - Refined Sugar Free Muffins
- Kvæfjordkake - Norwegian Verdens Beste - World's Best Cake
- Baked Mini Cinnamon Sugar Donuts (no yeast, no eggs)
- No-Bake White Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake
- Easy Three Cheese Stuffed Shells
- Chocolate Milk Slice Cake - Kinder Chocolate Milk Slice
- No-bake Berry Lemon Yogurt Mousse Cake
- Eggless Chocolate Banana Cake
Chicken Salad with Lettuce and Beetroot
This chicken salad is the easiest recipe for a quick dinner. All you need is some chicken breast, some lettuce and beet root salad which was already made in advance.
Cook the chicken in a frying pan with some butter and you got the most delicious crusty chicken breast in just few minutes.
Add the chicken alongside some fresh lettuce salad and beet root, drizzle a bit of cold pressed oil and some sesame seeds on top. It is really delicious, and everybody will love it. It is an easy, tasty and healthy dish everybody will love.
- Makes 1-2 servings
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 chicken breast
- 4 or 5 lettuce leaves
- 1/3 cup homemade red beets salad with horse radish
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Cut chicken breast in 3 4 long strips. In a medium frying pan melt butter over medium high heat. Add chicken strips and sprinkle salt and pepper. Don't touch the breasts for at least 2-3 minutes until forms a golden crust. Flip the chicken and leave it on the other side another few minutes. When done sprinkle lemon juice all over it.
- Cut or rip the lettuce leaves and sprinkle with extra virgin olive oil or cold pressed sunflower oil. Add the chicken strips and beet roots salad, sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.