- Breakfast Muffins - Refined Sugar Free Muffins
- Kvæfjordkake - Norwegian Verdens Beste - World's Best Cake
- Baked Mini Cinnamon Sugar Donuts (no yeast, no eggs)
- No-Bake White Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake
- Easy Three Cheese Stuffed Shells
- Chocolate Milk Slice Cake - Kinder Chocolate Milk Slice
- No-bake Berry Lemon Yogurt Mousse Cake
- Eggless Chocolate Banana Cake
Chocolate Coconut Muffins
This is a recipe that uses eggless batter for chocolate coconut muffins.
These muffins are delicious, easy to make, with chocolate and coconut making a perfect pair. For those who want to use as less eggs as possible for a dessert this is the perfect recipe.
- Makes 12 muffins
- Muffin's batter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- White Coconut Glaze
- 1 egg white
- 150 g powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 5 tbsp coconut flakes
- Chocolate Glaze
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp butter
- 1 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F). Grease muffin cups.
- In a medium bowl combine dry ingredients. Add water, vinegar, vanilla extract and oil and mix well. Spoon mixture into prepared muffin cups. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Prepare white glaze. Whip egg white until foamy. Gradually add the sugar and lemon juice whipping the whole time. Continue whipping until forms a thick meringue foam. Fold in the coconut flakes and continue whipping over a bain-marie until the foam is hot. Form small round balls and garnish the top of muffins.
- Prepare chocolate glaze. Mix butter with sugar, cocoa powder and water and bring to boil. The glaze gets dark and thick. Sprinkle muffins with it or around it.