- Cranberry Pistachio Fudge without Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Triple Chocolate Cranberry Mousse Cake
- Crispy Sliced Roasted Potatoes
- Snickers Mousse Cake - Chocolate Caramel Peanut Mousse Cake
- Turkey Roulade with Cranberry and Spinach Stuffing
- Refined Sugar Free Date Cocoa Brownies
- Easy Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Twisted Pumpkin Bagels
Chocolate Zucchini Bread
Watch the video for this recipe:
Few people know that you can use zucchini in sweet recipes as well as in savory dishes. Not only they bring a lot of nutritional value but also bring moisture and a great texture if used in loaf cakes, muffins, layer cakes and so on. You can not feel at all the zucchini and is a great way of hiding this vegetable in kids treats.
This Chocolate Zucchini Bread is simply delicious. The recipe is very easy, you don’t even need a hand mixer to prepare this. Goes really fast and the result is beyond expectations. Moist, rich, chocolaty and the chocolate chunks inside are melted and create an amazing texture.
Recipe slightly adapted after SallysBakingAddiction
- Makes one loaf
- 2 cups (300g) zucchini, peeled, grated
- 1 1/4 cup (160g) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (60g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp (6g) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2g) salt
- 1/2 tsp (1g) instant coffee
- 1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (100g) sugar
- 1/4 cup (60ml) oil
- 1/4 cup (60g) yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 3.5 oz (100g) dark chocolate (55%-70%), chopped
- 1.5 oz (40g) dark chocolate (55%-70%), chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Grease and line a 9x5 inch (23x13cm) loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Place the grated zucchini in a sieve to remove excess moisture until you prepare the rest of ingredients.
- In a bowl whisk together flour, cocoa, baking soda, instant coffee and salt. Set aside until ready to use.
- In another bowl whisk eggs with sugar until well combined. Stir in vanilla extract, yogurt and oil. Add flour mixture and stir until well combined. Add grated zucchini and chocolate.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and top with the rest of chocolate.
- Bake for about 45-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let sit for 5 minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.