- Vegetable Egg Rolls - Fried or Baked
- Chocolate Terrine with Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies with Chocolate Lace Cups
- Basque Burnt Cheesecake
- Chocolate Mocha Fault Line Cake with Chocolate Sail
- Crispy Onion Rings
- Croque en Bouche or Croquembouche
- Spinach and Shiitake Mushroom Stuffing
Cream Cheese Raisin Cake
This cream cheese raisin cake is a recipe I have from a good friend of mine, and it's a really delicious one. It's a sort of cheesecake with raisins and lemon flavor, but assembled differently than a regular cheesecake.
First you make the cake batter which is quite smooth and creamy, and over it place the cream cheese mixture. The cream cheese mixture will blend from place to place with the cake batter.
While baking it forms a delicious golden brown top, and a mix of cake batter and cheese inside. It is really delicious and very easy to prepare. Your family and friends will definitely love this combination.
- Makes 8-10 servings
- 8 tbsp flour
- 8 tbsp milk
- 8 tbsp oil
- 8 tbsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Cheese Filling
- 500 g cream cheese
- 4 tbsp powder sugar
- 100 g raisins
- 1 lemon finely grated zest
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 180 (350F) .
- Prepare the base. In a medium bowl mix egg with sugar. Incorporate milk and oil. Mix flour with baking powder and add to egg mixture. Pour the mixture into a 10-inch (26) springform pan (with a removable base) lined with parchment paper.
- For the cheese filling beat cheese, sugar, lemon zest and juice and vanilla extract a food processor until well blended. Add the egg and blend until is absorbed. Fold in raisins and pour the filling carefully over the prepared base. As the base is pretty moist it will blend a little with the cheese filling.
- Bake for 50 minutes. Run a sharp knife completely around the inside edge of the pan. Let it cool at room temperature and serve.