- Vegetable Egg Rolls - Fried or Baked
- Chocolate Terrine with Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies with Chocolate Lace Cups
- Basque Burnt Cheesecake
- Chocolate Mocha Fault Line Cake with Chocolate Sail
- Crispy Onion Rings
- Croque en Bouche or Croquembouche
- Spinach and Shiitake Mushroom Stuffing
Creamy Chocolate Pudding
Watch the video for this recipe:
There are moments when you feel like you need something sweet and delicious but don't have the energy or time to make a special dessert. This creamy chocolate pudding is a great solution in times like this. It is so easy to prepare, and nobody will know how less time is involved in creating this wonderful chocolaty dessert.
If you like puddings and chocolate this creamy chocolate pudding is calling for you. It is the best of all puddings ever. So creamy and delicious, you will simply fall in love with it. The use of chocolate and cocoa powder makes this pudding very chocolaty, and flavorful. For this pudding there is no need to add plastic wrap on the surface of the pudding as the skin created on top is creamy as well, not bothering at all.
This is by far my favorite chocolate pudding recipe. You will see that alongside cornstarch rice flour is used as well. Rice flour thickens up the milk mixture and creates a smooth silky pudding. Give it a try, it is totally irresistible.
- Makes 3-4 servings
- 2 cups (500 ml) whole milk
- 3 tbsp (40 ml) heavy cream
- 1.8 oz (50 g) dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp (10g) rice flour
- 2 tbsp (15g) cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp (20g) corn starch
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (100g) sugar
- Combine sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, salt and rice flour in a medium saucepan. Gradually add milk and whisk until well combined. Place over medium heat.
- Cook stirring constantly, until pudding is bubbling and thickens. Stir in the chopped chocolate and heavy cream. After the chocolate melted, turn off the heat, add vanilla and whisk until well blended.
- Pour into dessert dishes.
- Let cool at room temperature and then refrigerate until ready to serve.