Main Dish RecipesDessert RecipesBreakfast RecipesAppetizer RecipesBread RecipesSoup RecipesSalad RecipesDrink RecipesHealthy RecipesThanksgiving RecipesChristmas Recipes
- Chocolate Norwegian Cake - Chocolate Verdens Beste
- Breakfast Muffins - Refined Sugar Free Muffins
- Kvæfjordkake - Norwegian Verdens Beste - World's Best Cake
- Baked Mini Cinnamon Sugar Donuts (no yeast, no eggs)
- No-Bake White Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake
- Easy Three Cheese Stuffed Shells
- Chocolate Milk Slice Cake - Kinder Chocolate Milk Slice
- No-bake Berry Lemon Yogurt Mousse Cake
A delicious comforting meal that goes perfectly with a good homemade crusty bread.
- Makes about 3-4 servings
- 1 eggplant, cut in small cubes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 red chili pepper
- 1/3 cup celery root, cut in thin strips
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1/2 cup water
- parsley, celery leaves, chopped
- In a sauce pan heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook onion for about 5 minutes until soft.
- Add garlic, red pepper, eggplant and celery root and saute for 10 minutes. Add paprika, tomatoes, chili pepper and vegetable stock and stir. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer until eggplant is very tender.
- When the stew is almost ready stir in parsley , celery leaves and soy sauce. Add salt if needed. Add corn starch dissolved in 100 ml water. Stir constantly until the stew thickens. Remove from heat and serve.
Nutrition facts 1 Serving - Calories:85, Fat:0.6 g, Carbohydrates:18.4 g, Sugar: 7.6 g, Fiber:6.5 g, Protein:3.8 g, Cholesterol:0 mg, Calories from Fat 5, Sodium 939mg, Vitamin A 33%, Calcium 4%, Vitamin C 86%, Iron 6%, Nutrition Grade A, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.