- Chocolate Norwegian Cake - Chocolate Verdens Beste
- Breakfast Muffins - Refined Sugar Free Muffins
- Kvæfjordkake - Norwegian Verdens Beste - World's Best Cake
- Baked Mini Cinnamon Sugar Donuts (no yeast, no eggs)
- No-Bake White Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake
- Easy Three Cheese Stuffed Shells
- Chocolate Milk Slice Cake - Kinder Chocolate Milk Slice
- No-bake Berry Lemon Yogurt Mousse Cake
Energy Breakfast Sandwich
Sometimes you woke up and all you need for breakfast is a cup of coffee, or tea and some small treats along.
But there are mornings when you feel like you need an energy booster and this Energy Breakfast Sandwich is just perfect for that. Not only it boosts your energy but it's heavenly delicious.
The fresh onion, radishes and wild garlic which are in season now bring a plus of freshness and amazing taste.
- Makes 2 servings
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- Emmentaler Swiss cheese
- 2 or 3 radishes
- 1 or 2 potatoes, peeled
- Chili Sauce
- 4 wild garlic leaves, optional
- 2 slices fresh bread with seeds
- 2 green onions
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cut potatoes into round, thin slices.
- In a large frying pan heat oil over medium-high heat. Fry the potatoes on each side for few minutes until golden brown. Remove potatoes from pan and put them on several paper towels to soak up the oil. Clean the frying pan.
- Cut 2 long bread thin slices. In the frying pan heat 1 tbsp of oil over medium-high heat. Put the bread slices, sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook on each side until crisp and toast.
- Fry the egg, remove from pan and put it on paper towels to soak up the oil.
- Cut the fried egg into long slices.Cut cheese and radishes in thin slices. Cut the wild garlic leaves. If you don't have wild garlic you can use rucola or fresh salad.
- Start assembling the sandwiches following the next steps.
- Enjoy this gorgeous breakfast with fresh green onion.