- Vegetable Egg Rolls - Fried or Baked
- Chocolate Terrine with Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies with Chocolate Lace Cups
- Basque Burnt Cheesecake
- Chocolate Mocha Fault Line Cake with Chocolate Sail
- Crispy Onion Rings
- Croque en Bouche or Croquembouche
- Spinach and Shiitake Mushroom Stuffing
Fruit Skewers With White Chocolate Fondue
For those days when you don't have time to prepare a dessert in advance these fruit skewers might be a good solution and fun too. Kids will love these fruit skewers especially if they dip them in chocolate.
Fruit skewers are a great way to serve fruits at your party or at your family gatherings. Served with white or dark chocolate dips makes them heavenly and totally irresistible.
- wooden skewers
- 1 mango
- 1 red grapefruit, peeled
- medium strawberries
- 1 can pineapple cubes
- black seedless grapes
- nectarine cubes
- Chocolate Fondue
- 300 g white chocolate, good quality
- 2 tbsp oil
- 30 g butter
- 100 ml heavy cream
- On each skewer place 2 grapes, 2 mango cubes, 1 grapefruit cube, 1 pineapple cube, 1 nectarine piece and 1 strawberry. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until making the fondue.
- Prepare the chocolate fondue. In a nonstick saucepan combine the white chocolate, butter, oil and heavy cream and heat over bain-marie until melted and smooth, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a ceramic bowl.
- Serve immediately the fruit skewers with white chocolate fondue for dipping.