- Easy Blueberry Muffins
- Easy Homemade Bread - 4 Ingredient Bread
- Irish Shepherd’s Pie
- Tortilla de Patatas - Spanish Omelette - Tortilla Española
- Oatmeal Lace Cookie Cups with Whipped Chocolate Ganache and Strawberry Jam
- Vegetable Egg Rolls - Fried or Baked
- Chocolate Terrine with Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies with Chocolate Lace Cups
Grape Summer Dessert
Healthy and refreshing grape summer dessert, looks like ice cream but there is only one healthy ingredient involved: grapes. The taste is amazing. You have to try this grape summer dessert. Your friends will be impressed. And it's soo easy.
- Makes about 2-3 servings
- 1 pound black seedless grapes
- black grapes and walnuts to garnish (optional)
- Wash the grapes, remove them from the cluster, pat dry with a clean dishtowel, put them in a reclosable zipper bag and freeze them overnight.
- Place the frozen grapes in a food processor and start processing until the mixture get smooth like the ice cream texture. From time to time you need to stop the food processor to scrape it down.
- When it has the right texture scoop them into serving bowls, garnish with fresh grapes and walnuts before serving. Serve immediately.