- Breakfast Muffins - Refined Sugar Free Muffins
- Kvæfjordkake - Norwegian Verdens Beste - World's Best Cake
- Baked Mini Cinnamon Sugar Donuts (no yeast, no eggs)
- No-Bake White Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake
- Easy Three Cheese Stuffed Shells
- Chocolate Milk Slice Cake - Kinder Chocolate Milk Slice
- No-bake Berry Lemon Yogurt Mousse Cake
- Eggless Chocolate Banana Cake
Grape Summer Dessert
Healthy and refreshing grape summer dessert, looks like ice cream but there is only one healthy ingredient involved: grapes. The taste is amazing. You have to try this grape summer dessert. Your friends will be impressed. And it's soo easy.
- Makes about 2-3 servings
- 1 pound black seedless grapes
- black grapes and walnuts to garnish (optional)
- Wash the grapes, remove them from the cluster, pat dry with a clean dishtowel, put them in a reclosable zipper bag and freeze them overnight.
- Place the frozen grapes in a food processor and start processing until the mixture get smooth like the ice cream texture. From time to time you need to stop the food processor to scrape it down.
- When it has the right texture scoop them into serving bowls, garnish with fresh grapes and walnuts before serving. Serve immediately.