- Chocolate Norwegian Cake - Chocolate Verdens Beste
- Breakfast Muffins - Refined Sugar Free Muffins
- Kvæfjordkake - Norwegian Verdens Beste - World's Best Cake
- Baked Mini Cinnamon Sugar Donuts (no yeast, no eggs)
- No-Bake White Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake
- Easy Three Cheese Stuffed Shells
- Chocolate Milk Slice Cake - Kinder Chocolate Milk Slice
- No-bake Berry Lemon Yogurt Mousse Cake
Now that spring has finally arrived it feels very good to spend some time outdoors and start on the grill which will definitely make the day even better.
I must say that I am not very passionate about salmon in general, but cooked this way it was hard to resist. I think it was the best grilled salmon I've ever eaten. A perfect marinade, great balance between the salty soy sauce and the sweetness of the brown sugar, enriched with the garlic and lemon flavor.. mmmm .. what better way to celebrate spring? It can be served along rice, fresh steamed or grilled veggies or roasted potatoes. It will definitely impress your family and friends.
- Makes about 5-6 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillet
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Season salmon all over with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl create the marinade by mixing soy sauce, brown sugar, lemon juice, garlic and olive oil, until the sugar is completely dissolved. Coat salmon with the soy sauce mixture, place it in a large casserole dish and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, turning the salmon once.
- Preheat grill for cooking over medium heat.
- Lightly oil the grill rack. Place salmon on the preheated grill and cook the salmon for about 8 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Remove from grill and serve immediately.Serve along rice, fresh steamed or grilled veggies or roasted potatoes.