- Veggie Burgers - Sweet Potato Burger Patties
- Double Chocolate Rum Cookies
- Pistachio Raspberry Lime Mousse Cake
- Christmas Wreath - Christmas Braided Bread
- Christmas Chocolate Cookie Cups
- Gingerbread Orange Cake Roll
- Cranberry Pistachio Fudge without Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Triple Chocolate Cranberry Mousse Cake
Lately guacamole is one of our favorite dishes, either for breakfast or a quick lunch. Made with ripe avocados, chili, lime and cherry tomatoes. The result is awesome.
When prepared for my daughters I replace chilies with red peppers and they absolutely love it over chips or toast.
- Makes 3-4 servings
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and seeded
- 1 tbsp of fresh lime or lemon juice
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- 1/2 red chili pepper, seeds removed, minced
- 5-6 cherry tomatoes, seeds and pulp removed, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro or parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Put the avocado into a bowl. Sprinkle with lime juice. Mash avocado with a fork until almost smooth.
- Fold in onion, chili pepper, tomatoes, cilantro or parsley, salt an pepper to taste. If you like spicy guacamole add more chili pepper to satisfy your tastes.
- Cover with plastic wrap directly on the surface of the guacamole. This way you prevent oxidation. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with pita bead chips.