Main Dish RecipesDessert RecipesBreakfast RecipesAppetizer RecipesBread RecipesSoup RecipesSalad RecipesDrink RecipesHealthy RecipesThanksgiving RecipesChristmas Recipes
- Chocolate Norwegian Cake - Chocolate Verdens Beste
- Breakfast Muffins - Refined Sugar Free Muffins
- Kvæfjordkake - Norwegian Verdens Beste - World's Best Cake
- Baked Mini Cinnamon Sugar Donuts (no yeast, no eggs)
- No-Bake White Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake
- Easy Three Cheese Stuffed Shells
- Chocolate Milk Slice Cake - Kinder Chocolate Milk Slice
- No-bake Berry Lemon Yogurt Mousse Cake
Hazelnuts and Walnuts Cake
A nuts lover should definitely try this recipe. Lot of chocolate and a lot more of walnuts and hazelnuts. Just delicious.
- Makes 10-12 servings
- 7 0z (200 g ) butter
- 10 tbsp sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 7 0z (200 g ) chocolate chips
- 5.5 oz (150 g) walnuts, chopped
- 5.5 oz (150 g) hazelnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (180 C). Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix the butter with sugar and egg yolks until well blended. Add half of the walnuts and hazelnuts, baking powder, flour and chocolate chips.
- Whip egg whites until foamy with a mixer, and gently add them to the walnut and hazelnut mixture.
- Pour all the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, and sprinkle the other half of walnuts and hazelnuts all over the cake.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Cut in small squares and serve.
Nutrition facts 1 Serving - Calories:489, Fat:35.4 g, Saturated Fat:13.6 g, Carbohydrates:36.2 g, Sugar:19.9 g, Fiber:3.1 g, Protein:10.2 g, Cholesterol:117 mg, Calories from Fat 319, Sodium 136mg, Vitamin A 11%, Calcium 11%, Vitamin C 2%, Iron 14%, Nutrition Grade C+, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.