- Triple Chocolate Cranberry Mousse Cake
- Crispy Sliced Roasted Potatoes
- Snickers Mousse Cake - Chocolate Caramel Peanut Mousse Cake
- Turkey Roulade with Cranberry and Spinach Stuffing
- Refined Sugar Free Date Cocoa Brownies
- Easy Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Twisted Pumpkin Bagels
- Easy Halloween Chocolate Pumpkin Cake
The first time I ate this kind of crackers was ones bought from a bio store. I really loved them but the high price made me find a recipe so I can make them at home whenever I am craving for some.
Glad to share with you this recipe for easy, thin, healthy homemade crackers, that can be made with sunflower, sesame or poppy seeds and with various seasonings. They also go very well as appetizer base.
- Makes about 40 crackers
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tbsp wheat bran, grounded
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cold pressed sunflower oil
- 1/2 cup water
- In a medium bowl, mix flour with wheat bran, salt and sesame seeds. Add water and oil to the flour mixture. Mix everything together and knead until the dough is smooth and pulls away from the side of the bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 Celsius). Line 2 baking sheet with parchment paper. Divide the dough into 2 equal pieces. Roll out each one to a thin rectangular about 1/10 inch (2 mm) thick. Using a pastry cutting wheel cut in small rectangles. Use fork to punch with holes.
- Bake in the prepared baking sheets for about 10 - 15 minutes. Remove form the baking sheet and let them cool completely before serving.