Main Dish RecipesDessert RecipesBreakfast RecipesAppetizer RecipesBread RecipesSoup RecipesSalad RecipesDrink RecipesHealthy RecipesThanksgiving RecipesChristmas Recipes
- Easy Sourdough Bread
- Sourdough Starter from Scratch
- Easy Blueberry Muffins
- Easy Homemade Bread - 4 Ingredient Bread
- Irish Shepherd’s Pie
- Tortilla de Patatas - Spanish Omelette - Tortilla Española
- Oatmeal Lace Cookie Cups with Whipped Chocolate Ganache and Strawberry Jam
- Vegetable Egg Rolls - Fried or Baked
Kiwi and Mango Shake
If you like kiwi and mango try this fresh, healthy energy drink, with a great color and taste. This kiwi and mango shake is just perfect to start your day with.
- Makes 2 servings
- 5 kiwi
- 1/2 mango
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp (150 ml) water
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a blender, place all ingredients, cover and blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve.
- If you want to serve it in 2 layers, blend the fruits separately. Combine kiwi, with 100 ml water, 2 tbsp honey, 1/2 tsp vanilla extract and blend until smooth. Pour into glasses. Combine mango with 50 ml water, 1 tbsp honey and 1/2 tsp vanilla and blend until smooth. Pour on top of the kiwi smooth and serve.
Nutrition facts 1 Serving - Calories:251, Fat:1.1 g, Carbohydrates:62.9 g, Sugar:50.9 g, Fiber:6.7 g, Protein:2.5 g, Cholesterol:0 mg, Calories from Fat 10, Sodium 10mg, Vitamin A 11%, Calcium 7%, Vitamin C 318%, Iron 4%, Nutrition Grade B+, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.