Main Dish RecipesDessert RecipesBreakfast RecipesAppetizer RecipesBread RecipesSoup RecipesSalad RecipesDrink RecipesHealthy RecipesThanksgiving RecipesChristmas Recipes
- Vegetable Egg Rolls - Fried or Baked
- Chocolate Terrine with Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies with Chocolate Lace Cups
- Basque Burnt Cheesecake
- Chocolate Mocha Fault Line Cake with Chocolate Sail
- Crispy Onion Rings
- Croque en Bouche or Croquembouche
- Spinach and Shiitake Mushroom Stuffing
Kiwi and Mango Shake
If you like kiwi and mango try this fresh, healthy energy drink, with a great color and taste. This kiwi and mango shake is just perfect to start your day with.
- Makes 2 servings
- 5 kiwi
- 1/2 mango
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp (150 ml) water
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a blender, place all ingredients, cover and blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve.
- If you want to serve it in 2 layers, blend the fruits separately. Combine kiwi, with 100 ml water, 2 tbsp honey, 1/2 tsp vanilla extract and blend until smooth. Pour into glasses. Combine mango with 50 ml water, 1 tbsp honey and 1/2 tsp vanilla and blend until smooth. Pour on top of the kiwi smooth and serve.
Nutrition facts 1 Serving - Calories:251, Fat:1.1 g, Carbohydrates:62.9 g, Sugar:50.9 g, Fiber:6.7 g, Protein:2.5 g, Cholesterol:0 mg, Calories from Fat 10, Sodium 10mg, Vitamin A 11%, Calcium 7%, Vitamin C 318%, Iron 4%, Nutrition Grade B+, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.