Main Dish RecipesDessert RecipesBreakfast RecipesAppetizer RecipesBread RecipesSoup RecipesSalad RecipesDrink RecipesHealthy RecipesThanksgiving RecipesChristmas Recipes
- Oatmeal Lace Cookie Cups with Whipped Chocolate Ganache and Strawberry Jam
- Vegetable Egg Rolls - Fried or Baked
- Chocolate Terrine with Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies with Chocolate Lace Cups
- Basque Burnt Cheesecake
- Chocolate Mocha Fault Line Cake with Chocolate Sail
- Crispy Onion Rings
- Croque en Bouche or Croquembouche
Mini Walnut Tarts With Homemade Ice Cream
An elegant dessert, really tasty and perfect vanilla ice cream. You shouldn't miss this one.
- Makes 12 tarts shells
- 2 cups ground walnuts
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- Ice Cream
- 3 eggs
- 7 tbsp sugar
- 8 0z (250 g) Mascarpone cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Separate the egg yolks from the whites. Mix egg yolks with sugar until thick, creamy and pale yellow colored. Add Mascarpone cheese and vanilla extract and blend well. Whip egg whites until foamy with a mixer, and gently fold them to the Mascarpone mixture. Pour the whole mixture into a bowl and put it in the freezer. In 3-4 hours is ready to serve.
- For the crust, beat all ingredients in a food processor until the mixture is sticky. Split the mixture into 12 equal pieces. Cover each of the 12 mini cupcake pan mold with plastic wrap and then press each piece of mixture into a mini cupcake mold. Refrigerate until ice cream is ready to serve.
Nutrition facts 1 Mini Tart - Calories:258, Fat:17.3 g, Saturated Fat:3.8 g, Carbohydrates:20.2 g, Sugar:15.1 g, Fiber:2.2 g, Protein:9.2 g, Cholesterol:57 mg, Calories from Fatvsa 155, Sodium 35mg, Vitamin A 3%, Calcium 7%, Vitamin C 1%, Iron 7%, Nutrition Grade C-, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.