Main Dish RecipesDessert RecipesBreakfast RecipesAppetizer RecipesBread RecipesSoup RecipesSalad RecipesDrink RecipesHealthy RecipesThanksgiving RecipesChristmas Recipes
- Chocolate Norwegian Cake - Chocolate Verdens Beste
- Breakfast Muffins - Refined Sugar Free Muffins
- Kvæfjordkake - Norwegian Verdens Beste - World's Best Cake
- Baked Mini Cinnamon Sugar Donuts (no yeast, no eggs)
- No-Bake White Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake
- Easy Three Cheese Stuffed Shells
- Chocolate Milk Slice Cake - Kinder Chocolate Milk Slice
- No-bake Berry Lemon Yogurt Mousse Cake
Mini Walnut Tarts With Homemade Ice Cream
An elegant dessert, really tasty and perfect vanilla ice cream. You shouldn't miss this one.
- Makes 12 tarts shells
- 2 cups ground walnuts
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- Ice Cream
- 3 eggs
- 7 tbsp sugar
- 8 0z (250 g) Mascarpone cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Separate the egg yolks from the whites. Mix egg yolks with sugar until thick, creamy and pale yellow colored. Add Mascarpone cheese and vanilla extract and blend well. Whip egg whites until foamy with a mixer, and gently fold them to the Mascarpone mixture. Pour the whole mixture into a bowl and put it in the freezer. In 3-4 hours is ready to serve.
- For the crust, beat all ingredients in a food processor until the mixture is sticky. Split the mixture into 12 equal pieces. Cover each of the 12 mini cupcake pan mold with plastic wrap and then press each piece of mixture into a mini cupcake mold. Refrigerate until ice cream is ready to serve.
Nutrition facts 1 Mini Tart - Calories:258, Fat:17.3 g, Saturated Fat:3.8 g, Carbohydrates:20.2 g, Sugar:15.1 g, Fiber:2.2 g, Protein:9.2 g, Cholesterol:57 mg, Calories from Fatvsa 155, Sodium 35mg, Vitamin A 3%, Calcium 7%, Vitamin C 1%, Iron 7%, Nutrition Grade C-, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.