No-bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pots de Crème
Watch the video for this recipe:
These Chocolate Peanut Butter Pots de Crème are an elegant, refreshing no-bake dessert you can prepare for your loved ones, especially during the summer. Creamy, rich and decadent, a perfect marriage between chocolate and peanut butter served into individual portions.
They are really easy and quick to prepare and the best part is that you can make them in advance with up to 1 week and have them ready for whenever friends are coming around.
Prepare the peanut butter whipped cream just before serving and top the chocolate pots with spoonfuls of cream and crushed chocolate coated peanuts to bring an amazing texture and flavor. Hope you will enjoy these creamy pots as much as we did. Enjoy!
- Makes about 4-5 4oz (120ml) servings
- 1 cup (240ml) whipping cream
- 2 tbsp (30g) creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp (2g) salt
- 2 tbsp (30g) sugar
- 1/2 cup (90g) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup (60g) milk chocolate
- Peanut Butter Whipped Cream
- 1/2 cup (120g) whipping cream
- 1 tbsp (15g) creamy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp (8g) powdered sugar
- For decorating
- Chocolate Coated Peanuts, crushed
- Place both chocolates into a heatproof bowl.
- In a small saucepan add cream, peanut butter sugar and salt. Place over medium heat until simmers on the edges. Don’t boil.
- Pour the cream mixture over the chocolate and let sit for 1 minute. Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Pour the mixture into 4 or 5 - 4 oz (120ml) capacity bowls or ramekins.
- Refrigerate to set for at least 2 hours or better overnight.
- Before serving, prepare peanut butter whipped cream. Whip chilled cream until it starts to thicken. Add peanut butter and powdered sugar and continue mixing until stiff.
- Add a spoonful of whipped cream on top of chocolate and decorate with crushed chocolate coated peanuts. Enjoy!