- Easy Blueberry Muffins
- Easy Homemade Bread - 4 Ingredient Bread
- Irish Shepherd’s Pie
- Tortilla de Patatas - Spanish Omelette - Tortilla Española
- Oatmeal Lace Cookie Cups with Whipped Chocolate Ganache and Strawberry Jam
- Vegetable Egg Rolls - Fried or Baked
- Chocolate Terrine with Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies with Chocolate Lace Cups
Nutella Pull Apart Bread
Watch the video for this recipe:
This is the first time I am making a pull apart bread and was really pleased of this idea. Either with a savory or sweet filling it’s a great idea for serving to a family or friend gathering.
The recipe for Nutella Pull Apart Bread is very easy, for the dough I’ve used the recipe from the cinnamon braided bread and worked really great. Instead of braiding, this time the dough is stacked in layers and this way makes possible the pull apart effect. The bread is totally irresistible with its soft interior and filled with Nutella makes it even more tempting.
Serve it warm, right after taking it out of the oven, alongside some cold milk. Will definitely be a memorable treat for everybody.
- 2 1/2 cups (310g) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp (2g) salt
- 3/4 cup (180ml) lukewarm milk
- 1 tbsp (15g) sugar
- 15 g fresh yeast (1 1/4 tsp active dry yeast)
- 2 tbsp (30g) butter, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup (150g) Nutella, room temperature
- For brushing
- 1 small egg, beaten
- In a medium bowl stir fresh yeast with sugar until it liquefies. Stir in the lukewarm milk and then add the beaten egg and melted butter.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour and salt. Pour the milk mixture over the dry ingredients and start kneading it until it pulls away from the edges of the bowl. Give the dough the shape of a ball. Sprinkle oil onto a clean bowl, place the dough and cover with plastic wrap. Let it rest for about 1 hour at room temperature (warm space) until doubled in size.
- On a floured surface, using a rolling pin roll the dough to a rectangle of about 20x12 inches (50x30cm).
- Spread Nutella evenly. Cut into 6 long strips.
- Stack 3 strips on top of each other, so you have 2 stacks of 3 strips.
- Cut each stack into 4 smaller stacks.
- Layer the stacks to a greased parchment paper lined 9x5in (23x13cm) loaf pan. Cover with a kitchen towel and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350F (180C).
- Brush the bread with beaten egg.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown. Enjoy!