Main Dish RecipesDessert RecipesBreakfast RecipesAppetizer RecipesBread RecipesSoup RecipesSalad RecipesDrink RecipesHealthy RecipesThanksgiving RecipesChristmas Recipes
- Vegetable Egg Rolls - Fried or Baked
- Chocolate Terrine with Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies with Chocolate Lace Cups
- Basque Burnt Cheesecake
- Chocolate Mocha Fault Line Cake with Chocolate Sail
- Crispy Onion Rings
- Croque en Bouche or Croquembouche
- Spinach and Shiitake Mushroom Stuffing
Parmesan Roasted Baby Potatoes
Posted on August 22, 2012
Watch the video for this recipe:
Ever since I saw this recipe of Parmesan roasted potatoes I was eager to give it a try. I loved that it seemed easy to make and sounded like a delicious and healthy side dish.
When I received some baby potatoes from my parent's garden I thought that this is the perfect recipe for them and indeed they are AMAZING. Parmesan tastes sooo good in this combination. We served them with freshly picked tomatoes but can be also served with sour cream, ketchup or any other dipping sauce you prefer.
- Makes about 3 servings
- 1 pound (500 g) baby potatoes, scrubbed and cut in half
- 3 1/2 tbsp (50 g) butter
- 1/2 cup (50 g) Parmesan, grated
- garlic powder
- other seasonings (rosemary, thyme basil, oregano, etc), optional
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Melt butter and pour it into a baking sheet and spread evenly across the bottom.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese and sprinkle other seasonings all over the butter.
- Place baby potato halves face down on the butter and seasonings.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.
Nutrition facts 1 Serving - Calories:279, Fat:18.4 g, Saturated Fat:11.5 g, Carbohydrates:19.5 g, Fiber:3.8 g, Protein:10.4 g, Cholesterol:51 mg, Calories from Fat 166, Sodium 366 mg, Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 29%, Calcium 23%, Iron 28%, Nutrition Grade B, Daily Percent Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.