- Oatmeal Lace Cookie Cups with Whipped Chocolate Ganache and Strawberry Jam
- Vegetable Egg Rolls - Fried or Baked
- Chocolate Terrine with Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies with Chocolate Lace Cups
- Basque Burnt Cheesecake
- Chocolate Mocha Fault Line Cake with Chocolate Sail
- Crispy Onion Rings
- Croque en Bouche or Croquembouche
Pasta ai Quattro Formaggi (Four Cheese Whole Wheat Pasta)
This is one easy recipe that delights all cheese lovers. The best part of this recipe is that you can use whatever four cheeses you like, but I would suggest to always keep the Parmesan Cheese as one of them. Four cheese whole wheat pasta is the perfect dish for a quick dinner or lunch, served along a good white wine.
- Makes 4 servings
- 250 g whole wheat pasta (I used spaghetti)
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 tbsp butter, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup goat cheese, broken into small pieces
- 1/4 cup Romano cheese, grated
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Fresh parsley
- Cook the pasta to the al dente stage in lightly salted water. Toast the pine nuts in a medium pan.
- Heat the cream, garlic powder and butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat until butter melts. Gradually stir in all grated cheese.
- Reduce heat to low, and continue stirring just until all cheese is melted.
- Drain the pasta and reserve some of the cooking water.Put pasta back in the pan, pour in the cheese cream and add salt and pepper. Stir gently to combine adding some of the reserved cooking water if you want to thin the sauce slightly.
- Sprinkle the top with some cheese, toasted pine nuts and fresh parsley. Serve immediately.