- Breakfast Muffins - Refined Sugar Free Muffins
- Kvæfjordkake - Norwegian Verdens Beste - World's Best Cake
- Baked Mini Cinnamon Sugar Donuts (no yeast, no eggs)
- No-Bake White Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake
- Easy Three Cheese Stuffed Shells
- Chocolate Milk Slice Cake - Kinder Chocolate Milk Slice
- No-bake Berry Lemon Yogurt Mousse Cake
- Eggless Chocolate Banana Cake
Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Cookies
Watch the video for this recipe:
If you like this delightful combination between chocolate and peanut butter you must definitely try this Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Cookies. Rich and soft double chocolate cookies filled with creamy peanut butter turns into an amazing explosion of flavor and texture. Sweet and a bit salty, chocolaty, nutty and creamy inside… by far one of the best cookies ever.
The recipe is quite easy, it needs a bit of patience as the peanut butter and cookie dough need to chill before baking, but the results are worth waiting for.
These cookies are perfect for celebrating fall and its holidays. Hope you will try these heavenly cookies and enjoy as much as we did.
- Makes about 18-19 cookies
- 1 1/4 cup (160g) all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup (40g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 tsp (4g) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (3g) salt
- 1/2 cup (113g) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tbsp (30g) peanut butter
- 1/3 cup (70g) packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup (70g) sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup (60g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Flaky sea salt
- 2/3 cup (160g) creamy peanut butter
- To decorate
- M&Ms candies
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. Drop 18-19 teaspoons of peanut butter and freeze until the dough is ready, for 30 minutes to 1 hour until firm.
- Preheat the oven to 350F (180C). Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl whisk flour with cocoa powder, salt and baking soda. Set aside until ready to use.
- In another bowl mix the butter with peanut butter and both sugars until creamy. Add egg and vanilla and mix until well incorporated.
- Use a wooden spoon or spatula to gradually incorporate flour mixture and chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes, for easier handling.
- Remove the peanut teaspoons from the freezer.Take large spoons of cookie dough, flatten on your palm, add peanut butter and wrap the dough around and roll into balls. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with flaky sea salt.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, remove and let to cool on the baking sheet for at least 5 minutes. While still hot decorate the cookies with fall colored M&M’s candies, if serving for holidays.
- Transfer the cookies to a cooling rack to cool slightly. Enjoy!