- Chocolate Norwegian Cake - Chocolate Verdens Beste
- Breakfast Muffins - Refined Sugar Free Muffins
- Kvæfjordkake - Norwegian Verdens Beste - World's Best Cake
- Baked Mini Cinnamon Sugar Donuts (no yeast, no eggs)
- No-Bake White Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake
- Easy Three Cheese Stuffed Shells
- Chocolate Milk Slice Cake - Kinder Chocolate Milk Slice
- No-bake Berry Lemon Yogurt Mousse Cake
Raspberry Yogurt Bars
Watch the video for this recipe:
These Raspberry Yogurt Bars are one of the most delightful summer desserts, so refreshing and full of raspberry and lemon flavor. The addition of Greek yogurt makes these crumble bars even more balanced as the creamy yogurt complements so well with the crust and crispy crumble on top.
The recipe is really easy and quick to prepare and is that kind of dessert that can be made in advance, kept refrigerated until ready to serve. Hope you will try it out as I am sure everybody will be delighted. Enjoy!
- Makes about 9 servings
- 1 cup (125g) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (100g) rolled oats
- 2/3 cup (135g) light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2g) baking powder
- 1/4 tsp (1g) salt
- 1/2 cup (113g) unsalted butter, room temperature
- Zest from a lemon
- 1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
- 1 pound (450g) Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp (30g) sugar
- 2 tbsp (16g) cornstarch
- 10 oz (300g) fresh raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350F (180C). Slightly grease a 8x8 inch (20x20cm) square pan and line with parchment paper, in such a way that some edges are longer to make it easy to lift it up once it's set.
- In a bowl rub brown sugar with lemon zest for a few minutes to release oil. Add flour, oats, baking powder and salt. Add butter and vanilla and stir until combined and crumbly. Set aside about 1 cup of crumble mixture.
- Press remaining crumb mixture into the bottom of the pan.
- In a medium bowl mix yogurt with sugar and cornstarch. Spread the yogurt mixture over the crust.
- Spread the raspberries over the yogurt.
- Sprinkle the reserved cup of crumb mixture over the raspberries.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely and then refrigerate for about 2 hours before serving.