- Breakfast Muffins - Refined Sugar Free Muffins
- Kvæfjordkake - Norwegian Verdens Beste - World's Best Cake
- Baked Mini Cinnamon Sugar Donuts (no yeast, no eggs)
- No-Bake White Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake
- Easy Three Cheese Stuffed Shells
- Chocolate Milk Slice Cake - Kinder Chocolate Milk Slice
- No-bake Berry Lemon Yogurt Mousse Cake
- Eggless Chocolate Banana Cake
Watch the video for this recipe:
This is an incredible No-Bake S’mores Tart, and I must say I really really love it. A buttery crispy crust with a rich chocolaty nutella filling and a smooth meringue on top. It’s simply amazing and hard not to love it.
It’s a no-bake recipe, so it’s very easy to prepare. I’ve wanted to combine nutella with chocolate for a subtle nutella flavor and I am very glad I did as it is a great combination.
It is best served right after you spread the meringue on top and toasted. Any leftovers keep well refrigerated for several days. Enjoy!
- Makes about 16 servings
- 10 oz (300g) digestive biscuits or graham crackers
- 1/2 cup (113g) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup (150g) Nutella
- 9 oz (250g) semi sweet chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup (180g) whipping cream
- 2 large egg whites (80g), at room temperature
- 1/2 cup (100g) granulated sugar
- 1/8 tsp (1g) cream of tartar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
- Prepare the crust. Place the biscuits/graham crackers into the bowl of a food processor. Blend until crumbs form. Add melted butter and process until completely combined.
- Press the mixture with the back of the spoon and your fingers where necessary, into the bottom and edges of a rectangular 5x14 inch (12 x 36 cm) tart pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Prepare the filling. Place the cream into a small saucepan and bring to a simmer. Remove from heat, add chocolate and Nutella and let sit 1 minute. Stir until smooth, chocolate completely melted and nutella is well combined.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the crust and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours to set.
- Prepare the meringue. Place the whites, sugar, cream of tartar and salt in a heat proof bowl. Place over a pan with simmering water (bain-marie).
- Whisk constantly, for about 5 minutes, until it reaches 160F (71C).
- Remove from heat and transfer to another bowl.
- Start mixing on high speed for about 5-7 minutes, until glossy stiff peaks form. Incorporate vanilla extract while mixing.
- Spread meringue over tart. Use a spoon to create some meringue picks. Toast the meringue with a brulee torch if desired.
- Cut and serve. Keep the leftover tart refrigerated.