- Chocolate Norwegian Cake - Chocolate Verdens Beste
- Breakfast Muffins - Refined Sugar Free Muffins
- Kvæfjordkake - Norwegian Verdens Beste - World's Best Cake
- Baked Mini Cinnamon Sugar Donuts (no yeast, no eggs)
- No-Bake White Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake
- Easy Three Cheese Stuffed Shells
- Chocolate Milk Slice Cake - Kinder Chocolate Milk Slice
- No-bake Berry Lemon Yogurt Mousse Cake
A classic French desert combining the texture of a custard and a cake, a recipe very easy to make. Clafoutis is usually made with cherries but strawberries are as good. This strawberry clafoutis is delicious, sweet-tart, just perfect for your guests or family.
- Makes 4-6 servings
- 500 g fresh strawberries
- 4 eggs
- 8 tbsp sugar
- 150 ml milk
- 250 ml plain yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 7 tbsp flour
- Preheat the oven to 180C (350F). Grease 2 (6-7 inch) round ceramic baking dishes with butter.
- Wash strawberries, drain well, pat dry with a clean dishtowel and remove leaves.
- Mix eggs with sugar. Stir in flour. Add milk and yogurt, vanilla extract and mix well until well blended. The result is similar to crepes mixture.
- Pour the mixture into prepared baking dishes and place the strawberries on top.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until puffed and set in the center. Let cool to room temperature and sprinkle with sugar before serving.