- Cranberry Pistachio Fudge without Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Triple Chocolate Cranberry Mousse Cake
- Crispy Sliced Roasted Potatoes
- Snickers Mousse Cake - Chocolate Caramel Peanut Mousse Cake
- Turkey Roulade with Cranberry and Spinach Stuffing
- Refined Sugar Free Date Cocoa Brownies
- Easy Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Twisted Pumpkin Bagels
A classic French desert combining the texture of a custard and a cake, a recipe very easy to make. Clafoutis is usually made with cherries but strawberries are as good. This strawberry clafoutis is delicious, sweet-tart, just perfect for your guests or family.
- Makes 4-6 servings
- 500 g fresh strawberries
- 4 eggs
- 8 tbsp sugar
- 150 ml milk
- 250 ml plain yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 7 tbsp flour
- Preheat the oven to 180C (350F). Grease 2 (6-7 inch) round ceramic baking dishes with butter.
- Wash strawberries, drain well, pat dry with a clean dishtowel and remove leaves.
- Mix eggs with sugar. Stir in flour. Add milk and yogurt, vanilla extract and mix well until well blended. The result is similar to crepes mixture.
- Pour the mixture into prepared baking dishes and place the strawberries on top.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until puffed and set in the center. Let cool to room temperature and sprinkle with sugar before serving.