- Chocolate Norwegian Cake - Chocolate Verdens Beste
- Breakfast Muffins - Refined Sugar Free Muffins
- Kvæfjordkake - Norwegian Verdens Beste - World's Best Cake
- Baked Mini Cinnamon Sugar Donuts (no yeast, no eggs)
- No-Bake White Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake
- Easy Three Cheese Stuffed Shells
- Chocolate Milk Slice Cake - Kinder Chocolate Milk Slice
- No-bake Berry Lemon Yogurt Mousse Cake
Delicious, healthy vegetable balls. A good way to have children eat vegetables. Great as appetizer or used on a main dish plate.
These vegetables goes very well over rice, pasta dishes or mashed potatoes, and in breakfast sandwiches too.
You can try other variations too, add some mashed chickpeas in combination to add some protein. You will definitely enjoy.
On parties I like to use these on skewers with some cheese and cherry tomatoes. Looks wonderful.
- Makes about 25 veg balls
- 2 potato, peeled and grated
- 1/2 zucchini, grated, salted and drained
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 or 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 egg, beaten
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped dil
- 30 g cheese, grated
- 3 tbsp breadcrumbs
- Red Sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 big tomatoes, puree
- 1 small red chili pepper, optional
- 1 tsp paprika
- 500 ml vegetable stock
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200C (400F).
- Prepare the vegetable balls. Combine all the ingredients together, season to taste then form into small sized balls and place them on a greased baking tray. Bake for 30 minutes and use grill function for the last few minutes until they are a little golden brown on the outside.
- Prepare the sauce. Heat the oil in a sauce pan over high heat. Cook onion and garlic, for about 5 minutes until golden. Stir in red pepper and paprika. Add tomatoes, chili pepper, bay leaves, basil leaves and vegetable stock. Cover and let it simmer,stirring now and then until all vegetables are tender and liquid has evaporated. Add salt, sugar and pepper if needed.
- Serve them as appetizers or as part of the main dish.