Main Dish RecipesDessert RecipesBreakfast RecipesAppetizer RecipesBread RecipesSoup RecipesSalad RecipesDrink RecipesHealthy RecipesThanksgiving RecipesChristmas Recipes
- Easy Sourdough Bread
- Sourdough Starter from Scratch
- Easy Blueberry Muffins
- Easy Homemade Bread - 4 Ingredient Bread
- Irish Shepherd’s Pie
- Tortilla de Patatas - Spanish Omelette - Tortilla Española
- Oatmeal Lace Cookie Cups with Whipped Chocolate Ganache and Strawberry Jam
- Vegetable Egg Rolls - Fried or Baked
White Coconut Fudge
Sometimes we like to spoil ourselves with some little sweet delicacies. Delicious caramelized coconut combined with white chocolate bars turns into a real delight.
- Caramelized Coconut Flakes
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp water
- 2/3 cup (50 g) coconut flakes
- Milk Mixture
- 9 0z (250 g) powdered milk
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup (50 g)coconut flakes
- 1 stick (110g) butter
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) water
- 2 oz (60g) hazelnuts, optional
- To caramelize coconut flakes, heat a medium frying pan at low heat.Add sugar and water, and melt completely. Add coconut flakes, stir continuously to prevent burning until golden brown. Remove from heat and transfer it to a bowl.
- To prepare milk mixture, bring water and sugar to a boil. Let it boil for 10 minutes then add butter. Bring to boil and then remove from heat. Add milk powder, hazelnuts and coconut flakes (both caramelized and simple ones) and stir until well blended.
- Pour the mixture into a greased tray. Let it cool completely at room temperature.
- To serve cut it into small bars and sprinkle with chocolate topping.
Nutrition facts Whole Fudge - Calories:2799, Fat:137.4 g, Saturated Fat:82.7 g, Unsaturated Fat:0.0 g, Carbohydrates:309.3 g, Sugar:286.1 g, Fiber:12.6 g, Protein:95.8 g, Cholesterol:272 mg, Calories from Fat 1237, Sodium 1841mg, Vitamin A 50%, Calcium 295%, Vitamin C 29%, Iron 24%, Nutrition Grade D+, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.