Honey Roasted Carrots are a delicious and healthy side dish perfect for holiday dinner table. Carrots are cut in similar long pieces, tossed with spices and honey and roasted until tender.
Honey Roasted Carrots are one of the easiest side dish recipe you can prepare but always a crowd pleasure. Sprinkle fresh herbs, seeds or toasted nuts and you will get an impressive dish that everybody will enjoy.
They are best served immediately, while still hot. Enjoy!
Honey Roasted Carrots
- 2 pounds (900g) carrots
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp (30ml) olive oil
- 1/2 tsp (1g) cumin
- 2 tbsp (40g) honey
- Fresh herbs like parsley, thyme - chopped
- Sesame and flax seeds or toasted nuts
- Preheat the oven to 425F (220C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the carrots in half lengthwise. Then cut them vertically into halves in long similar pieces.
- Place the carrots into a large bowl. Add salt, pepper, cumin, olive oil and honey and toss to coat.
- Spread the carrots into a single layer into the prepared baking sheet and roast for about 25-30 minutes until tender.
- Sprinkle chopped fresh herbs, sesame and flax seeds or toasted nuts. Serve while still warm. Enjoy!