- Vegetable Egg Rolls - Fried or Baked
- Chocolate Terrine with Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies with Chocolate Lace Cups
- Basque Burnt Cheesecake
- Chocolate Mocha Fault Line Cake with Chocolate Sail
- Crispy Onion Rings
- Croque en Bouche or Croquembouche
- Spinach and Shiitake Mushroom Stuffing
Baked Parmesan Chicken Bites
Watch the video for this recipe:
These irresistible Parmesan Chicken Bites are an amazing way of preparing chicken, without needing to deep fry. Crunchy on the outside while the inside remains tender and soft are simply hard to resist. Serve them with your favorite dipping sauce and you’ve got a great lunch or dinner dish that all family will love, especially the kids.
You can also make variations to this recipe like adding some chili flakes to make some spicy chicken bites or use different types of herbs according to your tastes.
Recipe slightly adapted after: Kirbie’s Cravings
- Make about 6 servings
- 2 pounds (900g) chicken breast
- 2 cups (120g) panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup (50g) Parmesan, grated
- 1 tsp (2g) smoked paprika
- 1 tsp (3g) garlic powder
- 1 tbsp (3g) dried parsley (or any other herbs)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup (125g) all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C). Line 1 or 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine panko breadcrumbs with Parmesan cheese, paprika, garlic powder, dried parsley, salt and pepper. Set aside until ready to use.
- Cut chicken breast in about 1 ½ inch (4cm) bite size pieces. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Into a large bowl add flour and chicken pieces. Use a spoon to toss the chicken into the flour until all pieces are coated. Transfer the chicken to another clean bowl and discard the excess flour.
- Beat eggs with oil and pour over the chicken and toss to coat.
- Roll each piece of chicken in the panko Parmesan mixture. Transfer the pieces to the prepared pans.
- Bake for about 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.