- Veggie Burgers - Sweet Potato Burger Patties
- Double Chocolate Rum Cookies
- Pistachio Raspberry Lime Mousse Cake
- Christmas Wreath - Christmas Braided Bread
- Christmas Chocolate Cookie Cups
- Gingerbread Orange Cake Roll
- Cranberry Pistachio Fudge without Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Triple Chocolate Cranberry Mousse Cake
Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Watch the video for this recipe:
Wow...and mmmmmm .. are the first words after tasting these marvels:) These chocolate cookies are a delight for any chocoholic :) like me and a true pleasure for those who just began to love chocolate. What can you say more: Chocolate, chocolate and again chocolate. These are the main ingredients of these cookies. Is that easy. When I ran over this recipe I said to myself I have to give it a try. And it was worth doing it.
- Adapted after LeelaCyd recipe
- Makes about 2 dozen cookies
- 4 ounces (120 g) bittersweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup (1 stick, or 110g) butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cup (250g) granulated sugar
- 1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
- 1 cup (125g) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (60g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp (3g) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2g) baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups (8 ounces, or 240g) chocolate chunks or chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 F (165 C). In a medium bowl combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Melt the butter and 4 ounces of bittersweet chocolate together over low heat or bain marie. Remove from heat and add the vanilla extract.
- Combine the eggs and sugar and beat at medium speed with a hand mixer until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add the chocolate mixture and stir until well combined.
- Add the flour mixture and stir until just combined. Fold in the chocolate chips or chocolate chunks.
- Drop 1-1/2 tablespoon portions 2-inches apart onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for no longer than 13 minutes — they should be slightly underbaked so the interior stays chewy and soft. Remove the whole sheet of parchment to a cooling rack and cool until just warm and set.