Main Dish RecipesDessert RecipesBreakfast RecipesAppetizer RecipesBread RecipesSoup RecipesSalad RecipesDrink RecipesHealthy RecipesThanksgiving RecipesChristmas Recipes
- Breakfast Muffins - Refined Sugar Free Muffins
- Kvæfjordkake - Norwegian Verdens Beste - World's Best Cake
- Baked Mini Cinnamon Sugar Donuts (no yeast, no eggs)
- No-Bake White Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake
- Easy Three Cheese Stuffed Shells
- Chocolate Milk Slice Cake - Kinder Chocolate Milk Slice
- No-bake Berry Lemon Yogurt Mousse Cake
- Eggless Chocolate Banana Cake
Fresh baked brioches with peach and cinnamon flavor interior, and crunchy sweet exterior. These peach brioches are just perfect to start your day with along a cup of milk, coffee or tea.
15 mins dough +1 hr resting+ 20 mins shaping
- Makes 12 brioches
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup (240 ml) warm milk
- 25 g fresh yeast (2 1/4 tsp active dry yeast)
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp butter or vegetable oil
- freshly grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 2 medium peaches, peeled and cut in 1/2 inch pieces
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon, optional
- 1 egg yolk
- In a large bowl, mix flour with sugar. Dissolve the fresh yeast in milk and add to the flour mixture. Add eggs, oil and lemon zest, mix everything together and knead until the dough is smooth and pulls away from the side of the bowl. Cover it and let it rise for about 1 hour.
- Prepare the filling. Combine peach pieces with flour, sugar and cinnamon.
- Preheat the oven to 180C (350F). Split the dough in 12 pieces. On a greased surface press each piece with fingers, add 1 tbsp of peach filling, cover with the edges of the dough. Place them on greased muffins tray.
- Beat egg yolk and brush each of the muffins. Sprinkle sugar on top and bake for about 20 -25 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition facts 1 Brioche - Calories:230, Fat:6.2 g, Saturated Fat:1.5 g, Unsaturated Fat:0.0 g, Carbohydrates:37.8 g, Sugar:12.0 g, Fiber:1.6 g, Protein:6.0 g, Cholesterol:35 mg, Calories from Fat 55, Sodium 21mg, Vitamin A 3%, Calcium 4%, Vitamin C 2%, Iron 11%, Nutrition Grade B+, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.