- Oatmeal Lace Cookie Cups with Whipped Chocolate Ganache and Strawberry Jam
- Vegetable Egg Rolls - Fried or Baked
- Chocolate Terrine with Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies with Chocolate Lace Cups
- Basque Burnt Cheesecake
- Chocolate Mocha Fault Line Cake with Chocolate Sail
- Crispy Onion Rings
- Croque en Bouche or Croquembouche
Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail
Watch the video for this recipe:
This Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail is a perfect treat for special occasions. It is very simple to prepare, based on the Classic Champagne Cocktail where Champagne is poured over a sugar cube soaked in bitters. I added a bit of pomegranate arils for an elegant splash of color.
The Champagne still shines through and is not replaced or hidden by any other juices. The bitters bring a wonderful taste to this drink while the sugar cube dissolves slowly showing all those bubbles and making a wonderful effect.
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and as New Year is around the corner I wish you all a wonderful new one filled with blessings and may you can be able to see and rejoice in the simple things life has to offer you as well as for the great ones.
- Makes 1 serving
- 1 white sugar cube
- 2 dashes bitters (about 1/4 tsp)
- 1 tsp fresh pomegranate arils
- 4 ounces chilled Champagne