- Triple Chocolate Cranberry Mousse Cake
- Crispy Sliced Roasted Potatoes
- Snickers Mousse Cake - Chocolate Caramel Peanut Mousse Cake
- Turkey Roulade with Cranberry and Spinach Stuffing
- Refined Sugar Free Date Cocoa Brownies
- Easy Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Twisted Pumpkin Bagels
- Easy Halloween Chocolate Pumpkin Cake
Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail
Watch the video for this recipe:
This Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail is a perfect treat for special occasions. It is very simple to prepare, based on the Classic Champagne Cocktail where Champagne is poured over a sugar cube soaked in bitters. I added a bit of pomegranate arils for an elegant splash of color.
The Champagne still shines through and is not replaced or hidden by any other juices. The bitters bring a wonderful taste to this drink while the sugar cube dissolves slowly showing all those bubbles and making a wonderful effect.
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and as New Year is around the corner I wish you all a wonderful new one filled with blessings and may you can be able to see and rejoice in the simple things life has to offer you as well as for the great ones.
- Makes 1 serving
- 1 white sugar cube
- 2 dashes bitters (about 1/4 tsp)
- 1 tsp fresh pomegranate arils
- 4 ounces chilled Champagne