This Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail is a perfect treat for special occasions. It is very simple to prepare, based on the Classic Champagne Cocktail where Champagne is poured over a sugar cube soaked in bitters. I added a few pomegranate arils for an elegant splash of color.
The Champagne still shines through and is not replaced or hidden by any other juices. The bitters bring a wonderful taste to this drink while the sugar cube dissolves slowly showing all those bubbles and making a wonderful effect.
Hope you will try this Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail. Wish you all had a wonderful Christmas and as New Year is around the corner I wish you all a wonderful new one filled with blessings and may you can be able to see and rejoice in the simple things life has to offer you as well as for the great ones.
Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail
- 1 white sugar cube
- 2 dashes bitters (about 1/4 tsp)
- 1 tsp fresh pomegranate arils
- 4 fl oz chilled Champagne
- Place a sugar cube into a champagne flute. Add bitters and let soak in.
- Add pomegranate arils.
- Open and slowly add the Champagne on top. Serve immediately.