This Chocolate Raspberry Mug Cake is absolutely amazing. It is moist and chocolatey, rich in flavor and goes perfectly with the moistened raspberries inside. This Chocolate Raspberry Mug Cake is such a pleaser to the taste buds that it will certainly become a favorite to your family and friends.
Mug Cakes are the perfect dessert for lazy days or for whenever you are craving sweets but there is no need to prepare a whole batch or simply for the moments when you are out of time or maybe you simply don’t feel like turning on the oven.
Mug cakes are individual size desserts that take no more than 1 minute to cook and less than 5 minutes to prepare. As you simply need just the mug to mix ingredients in, mug cakes are so easy to prepare that there is no doubt why mug cakes have won the hearts of so many.
Mug cakes can be very comforting, I simply love having some on lazy weekends when all I want is to relax and recharge after the long week.
If you like easy individual size desserts you can also consider trying this amazing Vanilla and Chocolate Pudding. Strawberry Panna Cotta can also be a great choice and quite impressive. Chocolate Panna Cotta is also a perfect treat for all chocolate lovers. These No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pots de Creme are not to be missed either. They are very easy to prepare and they have an amazing flavor and texture that everybody will love.
1 Minute - Chocolate Raspberry Mug Cake
- 2 tbsp (20g) all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp (30g) raw sugar
- 1 ½ tbsp (12g) cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp (1g) baking powder
- 1/4 tsp (1g) salt
- 3 tbsp (45ml) milk
- 1 tbsp (15ml) vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp (1g) vanilla extract
- 1 oz (30g) about 6 raspberries
- powdered sugar
- fresh raspberries
- In a cappuccino mug (7 fl.oz. (200ml) capacity) add flour, raw sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Mix to combine.
- Add milk, vegetable oil and vanilla extract and mix until combined. Don’t overmix.
- Add fresh or frozen raspberries and stir them in.
- Top with more raspberries.
- Microwave for 1 minute until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Dust with powdered sugar, top with more fresh raspberries if desired and enjoy!