lThis Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake is for all chocolate and peanut butter combination lovers. It is a rich and moisr chocolatey cake flavored with peanut butter and topped with more peanut butter and mini chocolate chips.
How to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake
This Mug Cake is very easy to prepare, simply mix the ingredients together in the mug, microwave for 45 seconds and voila, you get an amazing cake.
It is essential to make sure not to overcook this mug cake otherwise it might get a bit dry. Check it after the first 35-40 seconds and if the toothpick comes out clean it’s done.
Serve this chocolate peanut butter mug cake as is or with a good dollop of ice cream or whipped cream.
The best part of this mug cake is that it’s ready in minutes, so you can enjoy a warm and delicious dessert in no time. It’s also easy to customize, you can add more peanut butter, chocolate chips, or even some nuts to make it even more delightful.
This mug cake is a quick and easy treat that is perfect for satisfying your sweet cravings. It’s a delicious and indulgent dessert that can be enjoyed anytime, anywhere, and by anyone.
Hope you will try it out, and tag me on Instagram if you do. Would love to see how it turned out for you. Enjoy!
1 Minute - Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake
- 2 tbsp (20g) flour
- 2 tbsp (30g) raw sugar
- 1 tbsp (8g) cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp (1g) baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp (30g) peanut butter
- 3 tbsp (45ml) milk
- 1/2 tbsp (7g) vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp (1g) vanilla extract
- 1 tsp (5g) peanut butter
- 1 tbsp mini chocolate chips/rocks
- In a cappuccino mug (7 fl.oz. (200ml) capacity) add flour, raw sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Mix to combine.
- Add milk, vegetable oil, peanut butter and vanilla extract and mix until combined. Don’t overmix.
- Add 1 tsp of peanut butter into the center.
- Sprinkle some mini chocolate chips/rocks on top.
- Microwave for 45 seconds until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Top with some whipped cream if desired and enjoy!