These No-bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pots de Crème are rich, creamy and full of flavor, the perfect treat for any occasion. This no-bake dessert is a perfect way to treat your loved ones, especially during the summer. They are elegant, refreshing, and served in individual portions. The creamy, rich, and decadent dessert is a perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter.
And the best part? These chocolate pots are incredibly easy and quick to prepare, making them a great option for last-minute get-togethers. You can make them ahead of time and keep them in the fridge for up to one week.
Prepare the peanut butter whipped cream just before serving. It adds a whole new level of indulgence to an already decadent dessert. The smooth, nutty flavor of the peanut butter pairs perfectly with the rich chocolate, while the whipped cream adds a light, airy texture that cuts through the richness of the pots.
And let’s not forget about the crushed chocolate coated peanuts to sprinkle on top. Not only do they add a satisfying crunch to the pots, but they also bring an extra layer of chocolatey goodness that takes this dessert to the next level.
How to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Pots de Crème
To make this dessert, place chocolate in a heatproof bowl and pour a warm mixture of cream, peanut butter, sugar, and salt over it. Stir until completely melted, Then, pour the mixture into small bowls or ramekins and refrigerate until it sets. To add an extra layer of flavor, prepare homemade peanut butter whipped cream and top the chocolate with it before garnishing with crushed chocolate-coated peanuts for added crunch.
So go ahead, give these creamy No-bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pots de Crème a try. They’re sure to be a hit with anyone lucky enough to taste them. And with the ability to make them in advance, they’re the perfect dessert for any occasion. If you do, make sure to tag me on Instagram, would love to see how it turns out for you. Enjoy!
Other chocolate and peanut butter treats you may like to try
Cookie cups are an incredible idea for making single serving desserts for any occasion. They look and taste absolutely amazing not to mention they are quite easy to prepare. These Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Cups are simply irresistible, consisting of chocolate chewy soft cookie crust filled with a smooth and creamy peanut butter filling that is simply heavenly.
This Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake is for all chocolate and peanut butter combination lovers. It is a rich and moist chocolatey cake flavored with peanut butter and topped with more peanut butter and mini chocolate chips.
These Healthy No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Bars are one of the best I’ve made, packed with flavor and healthy ingredients, no cholesterol, no refined sugar, but still chocolaty, rich, a bit fudgy and with an amazing texture.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Raspberry Chocolate Cups
Oatmeal Lace Cookie Cups
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
No-bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pots de Crème
- 1 cup (240ml) whipping cream
- 2 tbsp (30g) creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp (2g) salt
- 2 tbsp (30g) sugar
- 1/2 cup (90g) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup (60g) milk chocolate
Peanut Butter Whipped Cream
- 1/2 cup (120g) whipping cream
- 1 tbsp (15g) creamy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp (8g) powdered sugar
- Chocolate Coated Peanuts , crushed
- Place both chocolates into a heatproof bowl.
- In a small saucepan add cream, peanut butter sugar and salt. Place over medium heat until simmers on the edges. Don’t boil.
- Pour the cream mixture over the chocolate and let sit for 1 minute. Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Pour the mixture into 4 or 5 – 4 oz (120ml) capacity bowls or ramekins.
- Refrigerate to set for at least 2 hours or better overnight.
- Before serving, prepare peanut butter whipped cream. Whip chilled cream until it starts to thicken. Add peanut butter and powdered sugar and continue mixing until stiff.
- Add a spoonful of whipped cream on top of chocolate and decorate with crushed chocolate coated peanuts. Enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @homecookingadventure on Instagram and hashtag it #homecookingadventure.