We have collaborated with Stubb’s Legendary BBQ to prepare an easy and delicious chicken recipe you can prepare either in the oven or on outdoor grill. The chicken is marinated in Stubb’s Chicken Marinade, a blend of citrus, onion and garlic that packs a fresh flavor with undertones of mustard seed and ginger while the acid from the citrus will make a moist and tender meat. Then the meat is brushed with Stubb’s Spicy BBQ Sauce, wrapped in bacon, and baked or grilled until chicken is cooked through.
I really love using Stubb’s Bar-B-Q sauces, marinades and rubs because they are made with quality, gluten free ingredients, never uses artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
The chicken prepared this way is incredibly tasty, looks really appetizing and very easy to prepare. There are only few ingredients involved and will definitely be the star of the meal.
Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Sticky Chicken Drumsticks
Baked Honey Sesame Chicken
Bacon Wrapped Chicken
- 1 ½ pound (680g) 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breast
- 1/2 cup (120g) Stubbs Chicken Marinade
- 1/3 cup (80g) Stubbs Spicy BBQ Sauce
- 8 bacon slices
- Cut each chicken breast in half lengthwise.
- Season chicken with Stubbs Chicken Marinade, which is a blend of citrus, onion and garlic that packs a fresh flavor with undertones of mustard seed and ginger while the acid from the citrus will make a moist and tender meat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush all sides of chicken with Stubbs Spicy BBQ Sauce ((tangy tomato, vinegar, molasses, habanero, cayenne and black peppers)
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each piece of chicken.
- Place chicken on a greased grill.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Baste with BBQ Sauce and return to oven for 10 minutes.
- Baste one more time and return to oven for 5 minutes.
- Serve with some fresh salad and more sauce.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @homecookingadventure on Instagram and hashtag it #homecookingadventure.
I have never heard of Stubbs barbecue. I live in south and must not be in south. Any suggestions?