I’ve been making this Cranberry Pistachio Fudge for years, usually for Christmas and New Year’s Eve. Every time I make it, everybody is super excited and it is usually devoured in a matter of minutes. Once you try it out you can hardly stop at only one piece as it is simply irresistible and quite addictive.
This recipe of fudge that uses powdered milk is by far one of my favorite fudge recipes, as you can have better control over the sugar and the results are always amazing. I hardly recommend trying this chocolate fudge along with this white cranberry pistachio fudge as both are simply out of this world.
You can always make variations to these fudge recipes to suit your tastes by adding various fruits or nuts, citrus zest, various spices, coffee, and the list can go on. Hope you will try this cranberry pistachio fudge as I am sure you will be as delighted as we are. If you try it out don’t forget to tag me on Instagram.
If you like cranberry desserts you may also like this amazing Tripe Chocolate Cranberry Mousse Cake. This Cranberry White Chocolate Meringue Roll is also a great choice for a Christmas table. These Cranberry Orange Cookies are also very flavorful and festive, perfect for winter holidays.
White Coconut Fudge
Easy Chocolate Fudge with Sweetened Condensed Milk
Cranberry Pistachio Fudge without Sweetened Condensed Milk
Suitable for a 8-9 inch (20-23cm) pan
- 4 cups (500g) powdered milk
- 1/2 tsp (3g) salt
- 1 1/2 (300g) sugar
- 7 fl (200ml) water
- 1 cup (230g) unsalted butter
- 1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup (80g) raw pistachios divided
- 2/3 cup (80g) dried cranberries divided
- Preheat the oven to 300F (150C). Place the raw pistachios onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and toast in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Chop roughly the toasted pistachios and set aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the powdered milk with salt.
- In a medium saucepan bring water and sugar to a boil. Let it simmer over low heat for 10 minutes then add butter. Stir until butter is melted and then remove from heat. Add vanilla extract and stir to combine.
- Pour the syrup over the powdered milk mixture and mix until well blended.
- Fold in ½ cup (60g) of toasted pistachios and ½ cup (60g) dried cranberries.
- Pour the mixture into a 8-9 inch (20-23cm) square pan, greased with butter.
- Sprinkle remaining pistachios and cranberries on top.
- Let it cool completely at room temperature.
- Cut into small squares and serve.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @homecookingadventure on Instagram and hashtag it #homecookingadventure.
A delicious recipe….!! Just the smell of milk powder in this fudge is so tempting…!!! It turned out really well.. Thanks for the recipe…!!!
Hi , could I us almonds or walnuts?
Sure you can.. use any nuts you like best
Hi, can I freeze the fudge and serve it later; if so, for how long can I freeze it?
Yes.. you can definitely freeze the fudge for few months. I usually like to cut in smaller pieces and freeze for later.
Delicious! Do you have info on the plastic pan you used for the fudge? A source or the manufacturer? Thanks.
Sure.. it is from Delicake Cakeware Australia. They do international shipping. https://www.delicake.com.au/
Can you use milk instead of powered milk?
If so how much and directions to do so?
No.. in this recipe it is essential to use powdered milk.
In the video you use a type of clear pan which the sides remove. What style of pan is this?
It is from Delicake Cakeware Australia. It is for no-bake desserts. They do international shipping 🙂 https://www.delicake.com.au/