This Filo Mini Quiches can make a great appetizer or snack that looks quite amazing. Made with filo sheets for a crispy shell with a flavorful egg and pancetta filling they will definitely won’t pass unnoticed.
Filo shells are simply wonderful and quite easy to prepare. Can be filled in various ways and can be used for sweet or savory mini bites treats.These quiches can make a great choice for whenever you need to prepare a dish for parties. Everybody will enjoy, no doubt about that!
Skillet Bread Four Cheese Spinach Dip
Filo Mini Quiches
- 1 package (270g) filo pastry sheets
- 3 tbsp (45g) butter , melted
- 2.5 oz (70g) , pancetta or bacon
- 4 large eggs
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 tsp (3g) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1g) black pepper
- 1/3 cup (30g) Parmesan cheese , grated
- 1/4 cup (60g) cream
- Preheat oven to 375F (190C) and grease 12 muffin cups with butter. Set aside until ready to use.
- Fry pancetta or bacon over medium-high heat until crisp. Transfer to a bowl and let cool slightly.
- In a medium bowl whisk the eggs with salt, pepper and cream. Add Parmesan cheese, chives and fried pancetta. Set aside until you prepare the filo shells.
- Cut the filo pastry sheets into into 5×5 inch (13x13cm) squares.
- Take two filo square, place one on top of the other to form a star and line the muffin cup. Repeat for all 12 muffin cups.
- Brush the filo pastries with melted butter.
- Divide egg mixture evenly into pastry shells.
- Crease one of remaining filo square and place on top. Repeat for each. Brush with more butter. Fold the edges of the stars slightly.
- Bake for about 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and decorate with freshly ground black pepper and chopped chives. Enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @homecookingadventure on Instagram and hashtag it #homecookingadventure.