Frittata Primavera is a great recipe for breakfast or as an appetizer. It is quick, easy and full of flavor resulting into a unique Italian combination.
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 4 green onions
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small red pepper, sliced
- 5 black big olives
- 1/3 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1/3 cup frozen peas
- 1/3 cup dried porcini mushrooms, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup (50 g) grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Heat oil in a frying pan and cook the onion for 1 minute. Add the rest of vegetables and cook for another 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Beat eggs with salt, flour, sour cream and parsley, whisk until well blended. Pour the vegetables over the eggs mixture over and stir until well blended.Pour all the mixture in a greased baking dish. Sprinkle the grated cheese on top.
- Bake for about 25- 30 minutes or until golden brown. You can serve with fresh salad.