Grapes and Sea-buckthorn Berries Cheesecake is a delicious, elegant, colorful and full of flavor cheesecake.
Cheesecake is one of our favorite desserts, we usually like to top it with various fruits and make it different each time.
This time pairing cheesecake with grapes and healthy sea-buckthorn berries really makes is outstanding. I would say it’s a great dessert for fall days.
The cheesecake recipe is basic, only the decoration makes it different.
Hope you will give it a try, you will love it.
Grapes and Sea-buckthorn Berries Cheesecake
- 5 oz (150g) digestive biscuits
- 4 tbsp (60g) unsalted butter
- 1 pound (500g) cream cheese
- 8 oz (230g) sour cream
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 5 tbsp (75g) sugar
- 1 tbsp (20g) honey
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
- Black grapes cut into halves
- Sea-buckthorn Berries
- 1 tbsp (8g) powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 150C (300 F).
- Crush digestive biscuits. Melt butter and blend with crushed biscuits until ingredients are evenly moistened. Press biscuits mixture with the back of the spoon into bottom of a 20 cm (8 inch) or if you don't want that tall use a 10 inch (26 cm) spring form pan (with a removable base).
- For the cheese filling beat cheese, sour cream, lemon zest, vanilla extract, honey and sugar in a food processor until well blended. Start adding the eggs one at a time until each egg is absorbed. Pour the filling over the prepared crust.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes until the cheesecake is set. Run a sharp knife completely around the inside edge of the pan. Let it cool completely at room temperature. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- To serve, remove sides of the pan. Garnish the cheesecake with grape halves and powdered sugar and use Sea-buckthorn Berries for contrast.