- Easy Blueberry Muffins
- Easy Homemade Bread - 4 Ingredient Bread
- Irish Shepherd’s Pie
- Tortilla de Patatas - Spanish Omelette - Tortilla Española
- Oatmeal Lace Cookie Cups with Whipped Chocolate Ganache and Strawberry Jam
- Vegetable Egg Rolls - Fried or Baked
- Chocolate Terrine with Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies with Chocolate Lace Cups
Nutella Ice Cream
Watch the video for this recipe:
If you love Nutella you definitely need to try this amazing Nutella ice cream recipe, a perfect chocolaty treat for summer. The taste is beyond words. I expected for the ice cream to turn out good ... but didn't expected to be so amazingly good. As I love chocolate a lot I would say this ice cream is my new favorite. Apparently my daughter's favorite too, as they keep asking for it and making sure that when is all done I will make them again :)
The beauty of this ice cream is that you don't need an ice cream maker or churning. It is easy and quick, the heavy cream makes the ice cream creamy and doesn't require any churning.The chocolate chunks blend so well with the creamy ice cream, giving a bit of texture that I am sure you will all be delighted.
- Makes about 1 pound (450 g) ice cream-serves 4
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup (50g) sugar
- 1 cup (240g) heavy cream
- 1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (150g) Nutella
- 1 tbsp (8g) cocoa powder
- 2.5 oz (70g) semisweet chocolate, chopped
- Place the eggs and sugar in an heatproof bowl. Place over a saucepan of simmering water and beat for 6–8 minutes with an electric mixer until thick and pale.
- Add the vanilla extract and allow to cool slightly. You can transfer to another bowl to cool faster.
- Whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Make sure the heavy cream is cold, and kept in the fridge for at least 24 hr before beating, otherwise it might not whip well. Add Nutella and cocoa powder and mix to incorporate. Gently fold through the egg mixture until well combined.
- Transfer in a covered storage container and place in the freezer. Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.