- Easy Blueberry Muffins
- Easy Homemade Bread - 4 Ingredient Bread
- Irish Shepherd’s Pie
- Tortilla de Patatas - Spanish Omelette - Tortilla Española
- Oatmeal Lace Cookie Cups with Whipped Chocolate Ganache and Strawberry Jam
- Vegetable Egg Rolls - Fried or Baked
- Chocolate Terrine with Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies with Chocolate Lace Cups
Top 10 Recipes of 2014
Here are my most visited recipes of 2014. I knew some of them will get into the Top 10 but was a bit surprised for others. Check them out:
1. Chocolate Salted Caramel Tart
This is the number 1, and totally deserves it. For this post I've made one of my best photos and recipe - This recipe was a total hit from the day I posted it. It has been pinned already for more than 108k which is totally AWESOME.. a recipe that got viral on all the social media websites
2. Naan Bread
I was surprised to see this recipe on the second place, but I am glad it did as it is truly a wonderful recipe, no comparison to anything store-bought. Seems there are a lot of homemade bread lovers like me and that's good to know.
When I did this recipe I hoped it will enter in the Top 10 and really glad I was right. It is an amazing elegant dessert one of the best we had in Paris last year.
This dessert really deserves to be here, by far one of the best apple desserts you can get. Pairing apples with cream cheese and buttery crust, topped with homemade caramel sauce.. one of the most mouth-watering desserts ever.
Was a bit surprised to see this recipe on Top 10, didn't expect to see so many people searching to make this little sponge cakes at home, but was really glad as we love them pretty much especially my little daughters.
10. Carrot Cake Roll