I am glad to share with you the recipe for this fabulous rich chocolate pumpkin bundt cake that is suitable for fall and Thanksgiving dinner table. The pumpkin and spices bring a special flavor to the chocolate cake and the crunchy walnuts bring a nice texture as well.
I really find this a delicious recipe for pumpkin season.. and as it has pumpkin in it.. I could say it’s quite healthy, isn’t it :). Even kids who doesn’t love to eat pumpkin by itself will devour this chocolate pumpkin bundt cake in no minute. Give it a try my friends and let me know if you do. Enjoy!
Chocolate Pumpkin Bundt Cake
- 3 eggs
- 2 ¼ cups sugar
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups freshly baked pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 3 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup big grounded walnuts
- powdered sugar , for dusting
- Grease and flour a Bundt pan and set aside. Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
- In a large bowl, whisk the 3 eggs with sugar until well blended. Add pumpkin, oil and mix well. Stir in cacao powder, flour, baking powder and spices. Add walnuts and stir.
- Pour the batter evenly into the prepared pan and bake about 70 – 75 minutes until set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in the pan over a wire rack for 5-10 minutes. Invert cake onto a serving plate and let cool completely. Dust with powdered sugar before serving.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @homecookingadventure on Instagram and hashtag it #homecookingadventure.
This looks gorgeous! I haven’t tried a chocolate-pumpkin combination yet, but this looks delicious, so I think there’s an experiment waiting to happen in my kitchen 🙂
This is so beautiful! I bet it tastes even better than it looks!
Looking perfect! And delicious too! 🙂 It’s definitely on my baking list.
I haven’t made a bundt cake in some time. Last time it was mini bundts.
Chocolate and pumpkin are a delicious combo. Love your pics too.
Please can you make a video for this one? thank you!
I am so glad you like the recipe.. hope I will have get the chance to make the video for this too