I have always loved pumpkin and I really like using it into various dessert recipes as it brings a great flavor and texture. This Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bundt Cake is moist, rich and very flavorful.
I really love the intense color pumpkin gives to cakes and the cream cheese filling in this one is a great addition. With this creamy interior this bundt cake doesn’t even need an icing on top but feel free to add it if you like it best.
This Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bundt Cake is by far one of the best desserts for pumpkin season, so hope you will try it out. Enjoy!
Marbled Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bundt Cake
- 1 cup (226g) unsalted butter , softened
- 1 ¼ cups (250g) sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups (375g) all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp (8g) baking powder
- 1 tsp (6g) baking soda
- 1 ½ tsp (4g) cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp (1g) ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp (2g) ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp (1g) ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp (3g) salt
- 14 oz (400g) pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup (200g) buttermilk
- 1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
Cream Cheese Filling
- 12 oz (350g) cream cheese , room temperature
- 1/4 cup (50g) granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Butter and dust with flour a 9 or 10 inch (23-25cm) bundt pan.
- In a large bowl whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves. Set aside.
- In another bowl mix butter with sugar until creamy. Incorporate eggs one at a time. Add vanilla extract and pumpkin puree.
- With the mixer on low, alternate adding gradually buttermilk and flour mixture until all is well incorporated.
- Make the cream cheese filling. In a large bowl mix cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar, egg and vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- Pour about one third up to half of the pumpkin batter into the prepared pan. Use the back of a spoon to create a ditch. Carefully place the cream cheese filling into the center. Gently place the rest of the pumpkin batter over the cream cheese filling and on the edges.
- Bake for about 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool slightly into the pan onto a rack for about 20 minutes. Invert and cool completely.
- Before serving dust with powdered sugar or desired icing.
- Keep the leftovers refrigerated.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and tag @homecookingadventure on Instagram and hashtag it #homecookingadventure.
Okay, this is beyond gorgeous AND looks absolutely deelish. Love love love a good bundt cake recipe… totally adding this one to my list of favorites!
Thank you so much for sharing your tasty recipes .
wish you a great day
just made it and the smell is fantastic 😀 your recipes are fenomenal! think i made a mistake – though i covered cheese filling very carefully, the crust on the top cracked in one place and some of the filling came out….just don’t know why that happend. i hope the cake will not fall apart when turned… can’t wait to see and try it 🙂 thank you ones again for all your fantastic recipes 🙂
This is a beautiful recipe. I made it. Thank you for sharing your expertise. To be honest… there is nothing for me to tweak. The flavors are spot on. This will surely become one of my most favorite cakes to make. Take care, my friend.